ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation
ThermiVa is a non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation.
ThermiVa is a form of energy medicine that uses heat therapy delivered via radio frequency waves to promote collagen growth and tightening of female tissues. The device applies heat to the external and internal tissue, which encourages new, tighter collagen productions and improved coordination of muscle activity and strength.
What are the benefits of ThermiVa?
- Vaginal (internal) Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the vagina at the opening as well as the full length of the vagina reducing laxity.
- Vulvar/Labial (external) Tightening: ThermiVa will tighten the external labial tissues and reduce sagging or lax skin. It results in noticeably softer and smoother skin. You will experience more comfort in tight clothing and be less self-conscious in bikinis and/or yoga pants, for example.
- Decreased Vaginal Dryness: ThermiVa promotes collagen and elasticity, which results in softer and thicker skin and normalizes moisture both internally and externally.
- Reduced Accidents: Women who are diagnosed with mild to moderate stress incontinence (Stage II) may experience reduced leakage after treatment with ThermiVa.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction: ThermiVa helps with increased vaginal sensitivity, stronger muscular contractions, and the ability to achieve stronger orgasms.
What to expect:
A ThermiVa treatment can last from 30-40 minutes in our office. The course of treatments are separated a month apart. There is no downtime and no anesthetics are required. It is pain-free and you can resume normal activity and sexual function on the same day. Treatments are gentle, relaxing, and feel like an internal, warm massage. While results vary from person to person, you can expect improvements immediately to about 2 weeks after treatment.
Use the form to the right to schedule an appointment and we will get back to you shortly to confirm day and time.
*Individual results may vary depending on body type and area being treated. Expected results will be discussed during your initial consultation.